Today I want to explain some basic stuffs about the bonuses types you will find at online casinos.
I will list all types and give a short explanation about them, I discovered many users still don’t know what it all means, so here we go…
1. No deposit bonus – that means you do not need to make any deposit in order to enjoy this bonus, however you’ll have to check the wagering requirements and the withdrawal terms (nothing is really totally free you know)
2. 1st Sign up bonus - this a bonus only for new players at the casino and you get it on your first sign up, usually the biggest bonuses are like that.
3. Games Bonuses – bonuses you can enjoy only by playing specific games, like blackjack ,slots or video poker.
4. Refer a Friend Bonuses – refer your friend to a casino and get additional bonus credited to your account, to make sure it works, log in to your account first and then from the software click the invite a friend button, enter your friend email and enjoy your extra cash.
5. High roller bonus – as the name suggest this one is for the whales , starting at 1000 euro bonuses and up. but take into consideration you will also have to deposit a large amount of cash.
6. Sticky Bonus - noncashable giveaways that allow longer play and earning of prizes.
7. Payment Bonuses - specific bonuses up on deposits via a specific payment method such as neteller, citadel and more.
8. Multiple/Long Term Bonuses – usually these bonuses are large and the fun side of it is that you can play a long time until you run-out of credits, the bonus can last a year and be cashed from month to month…
Ok, hope I’ve enlightened you guys, Have fun and Good Luck playing.